By United States. Bureau of Labor Statistics
* recognition activity seekers: number of is as vital as number of career! * tremendous stories that come with info on task possibilities, education and schooling wanted, gains, development, advantages, projected development, operating stipulations, and extra. that's correct: because the financial system adjustments, it can be crucial for staff, activity seekers, and scholars to understand approximately profession possibilities in all industries. "Career consultant to America’s best Industries" offers a very good assessment of significant employment, undefined, and technological developments info for every industry’s significant jobs. And it's all cross-referenced to the "Occupational Outlook Handbook," one other significant resource of profession facts. in reality, the "Career consultant" is produced by way of an identical workforce on the U.S. division of work. this is often a vital reference for a number of humans: task seekers, scholars, profession changers, employers, and so on.
Read Online or Download Career guide to America's top industries: essential data on job opportunities in over 40 industries PDF
Similar job hunting books
"Foot-in-the-mouth" syndrome could sound like a comic story, however the outcome will be disastrous within the place of work. "Managing Your Mouth" is helping company humans grasp the numerous facets of one-to-one verbal exchange. The advisor starts off readers off with an in-depth own review after which explains how they could: use verbal talents to maneuver up the company ladder; say the ideal factor on the correct time; pass judgement on character and its impact on behaviour; and review the position of non-verbal cues and meanings.
Americas top task seek and occupation information professional offers his definitive advisor to resumes, delivering well-researched and confirmed innovations; a pleasant, easy-to-follow layout; and rock-solid recommendation to create remarkable resumes and, extra importantly, use them successfully. The very easy-to-use first component of the ebook exhibits tips to create a uncomplicated resume in approximately an hour and a higher resume in approximately part an afternoon.
- Working Bodies: Interactive Service Employment and Workplace Identities
- Opportunities in child care careers
- 101 Successful Interviewing Strategies
- Business, Finance, and Government Administration (Top Careers in Two Years)
- Rebound: A Proven Plan for Starting Over After Job Loss
Additional resources for Career guide to America's top industries: essential data on job opportunities in over 40 industries
As companies expand into other areas around the globe, the need for employees in the United States is reduced. However, advances in technology have increased the proportion of exploratory wells that yield oil and gas, enhanced offshore exploration and drilling capabilities, and extended the production of existing wells. As a result, more exploration and development ventures are profitable and provide employment opportunities that otherwise would have been lost. Despite an overall decline in employment in the oil and gas extraction industry, job opportunities in most occupations should be favorable.
Using sophisticated technologies and equipment, such as the Global Positioning System (GPS)—a satellite system that locates points on the earth using radio signals transmitted by satellites—surveyors help to map areas for mining. Mining and geological engineers examine seams for depth and purity, determine the type of mine to build, and supervise the construction, maintenance, and operation of mines. Mechanical engineers oversee the installation of equipment, such as heat and water systems; electrical engineers oversee the installation and maintenance of electrical equipment; civil engineers oversee the building and construction of minesites, plants, roads, and other infrastructure; safety engineers direct health and safety programs; chemical engineers develop the chemical processes for transforming mined products into consumer goods, such as medications and fertilizers; and materials engineers determine the usefulness of mined ore and also develop processes for transforming the minerals into products.
Loading machine operators, underground mining ................................. Industrial truck and tractor operators ..... Laborers and freight, stock, and material movers, hand .......................... Shuttle car operators ............................... 7 Workers in mining production occupations usually must be at least 18 years old, in good physical condition, and able to work in confined spaces. A high school diploma is not necessarily required. Most workers start as helpers to experienced workers and learn skills on the job; however, formal training is becoming more important, as more technologically advanced machinery and mining methods are used.