By Rawdon Wyatt
This absolutely revised and up-to-date version has a wealth of latest fabric, together with a brand new part on plural verbs. It contains a variety of stimulating routines reminiscent of notice video games, puzzles, quizzes and crosswords to assist scholars examine and revise vocabulary for the IELTS examination. transparent and easy-to-use.
Read or Download Check Your Vocabulary for Ielts: All You Need to Pass Your Exams! PDF
Best professional books
Taking the recent Jersey Firefighter examination? provide your self the unique LearningExpress AdvantageCompetition for high jobs in firefighting this present day is difficult. you would like the entire merits you may get. that is why LearningExpress has created this easy-to-use consultant completely to organize you for taking the attempt and successful a firefighter task on your position in New Jersey.
The (printed) ‘Updated version’ now comes with additional price entry to the whole, downloadable publication model through scholar Consult. seek, learn and revise while at the circulation and use the interactive self-assessment to check your understanding. Crash path - a extra versatile, functional studying package deal than ever prior to.
- Teachers’ Professional Development: Assessment, Training, and Learning
- Le syndrome de Turner
- Rise of Professional Society, Revised Edition: England since 1880
- Complete OSCE Skills for Medical and Surgical Finals
- CIM Revision Cards: Marketing Research and Information 04 05 (Cim Revision Cards)
Additional resources for Check Your Vocabulary for Ielts: All You Need to Pass Your Exams!
Austria B. lndia C. Indiana B. SouthAmerica C. CentralAmerica L o tr o Ct) 2. TheSouthPoleis situatedin the A. Arctic 3. New Zealandis part of A. Australia 4. Bangladesh is part of A. the lndian subcontinent 5. Nicaragua is a countryin A. North America 6. Argentina,Brazil,Colombia,Panamaand Hondurasall form part of A. Latin America B. SpanishAmerica 7. Apartheidwas abolishedin A. southern Africa C. South America in the 1990s. B. NorthAfrica C. South Africa 8. TheUnitedKingdomand the Republic of lrelandform a groupof islandsknownas A.
Applyingfor a visacan be a long and frustrating 29. raise/ rise As prices , demandusuallydrops. In response to the currentoil shortage,mostairlinesplanto theirfares. 30. respectable / respectful Thedelegates listened in silenceasthe chairmanspoke. Theywant to bring up their childrenin an areawhich is considered to be 31. treat/ cure Hospitals aresounderstaffed thattheyfind it almostimpossible to m i n o ri n j u r i e s . Theywere unableto patientswith the disease, and hundredsdied asa result. ct B e l o w y o u w i l l s e e s o m e c o m m o n e x p r e s s i o n tsh a t y o u m i g h t f i n d u s e f u l i n t h e I E L T Ss p e a k i n g t e s t .
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 9 CL o P Education A . L o o k a t t h e s e n t e n c e sb e l o w a n d f i l l i n t h e g a p s u s i n g t h e a p p r o p r i a t e w o r d f r o m A,BorC. 1. He didn't get a good gradethe first time he did his TELTS exam,so decidedto A. resit B. remake it. repair 2. Peoplewho attenduniversity laterin life are often called A. aged B. mature C. old students. 3. Althoughshe had left schooland was working,shewent to eveningclasses at the localCollegeof Education.